Terms and Conditions for Lebanon Cottage
• St Just Holiday Cottages is the trading name of Carolyn Boyd.
bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions. Receipt of a completed booking form and payment will be considered
as a contract and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The letting of a property marketed by St Just Holiday
Cottages, for any period, is between the Owner of the property and the person(s) named on the booking form.
Just Holiday Cottages or the Owner of the property cannot be held responsible for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense
or inconvenience suffered by the tenant or to personal belongings whilst in the property, gardens, or other grounds.
people holidaying in the UK have not traditionally taken out holiday / cancellation insurance, we would recommend that you
of those who will be occupying the cottage must be entered on the Booking Form. Lebanon Cottage is designed for the comfort
of 5 people, and this number must not be exceeded without permission of St Just Holiday Cottages.
• Breakages and
spillages must be reported immediately and a charge may be made.
• There is no extra charge for electricity or
• Price includes bed linen and towels (1 hand/1 bath per person). Beds are supplied with a duvet and 2
pillows per person.
• A travel cot, travel stair gate and high chair can be made available at no extra charge, please
ask for further details when booking - we request that you provide your own mattress / bedding for the cot.
cottage is strictly non-smoking. Smokers are permitted to smoke outside, but this must be at least 2 metres from any door.
• Details of the property are subject to change and improvements over time. We aim to keep our website as up-to-date
as possible. If you have any particular requirements, please call to check details to ensure the property suits your needs.
• In the event that a property becomes unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of St Just Holiday Cottages
or the Owner of the property, the liability of St Just Holiday Cottages shall be limited to the offer of alternative accommodation
if available, or a full refund of all money paid. No further liability will lie with St Just Holiday Cottages.
standard changeover day is Friday. The property will be available from 3pm on the arrival date, and must be vacated by 10am
on the departure date. Late departure may incur additional charges.
Payments and Bookings
• Bookings must be accompanied by a deposit of £100 per week. A booking is
only confirmed once we have received the deposit. We will then confirm your booking by mail / email. If we have not received
your deposit with 5 working days, your provisional booking will lapse. The deposit is non-refundable.
• The balance
must be paid no later than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday. In the event of full payment not being received, St Just
Holiday Cottages will be free to re-let the Cottage. Full payment must accompany bookings made less than 6 weeks before arrival.
• Deposits, balances and full payments can be made by cheque payable to St Just Holiday Cottages by bank transfer.
• In the event of you being unable to take your holiday, you should inform us immediately
in writing. If a holiday is cancelled with more than 6 weeks' notice, only the deposit will be forfeit. If a holiday is
cancelled less than 6 weeks before the start of a holiday, the whole rent is payable unless we succeed in re-letting when
the payment will be refunded, minus the deposit and a £20 administration charge.
• Accommodation is non-transferable
unless permission is given by St Just Holiday Cottages.
• The tenant agrees to take good care of the property, to leave
it clean and tidy on departure, and to pay for any losses or damage to the property. St Just Holiday Cottages reserve the
right to make an extra charge for cleaning if the property is not left in a satisfactory condition.
• The tenant
agrees to permit the owners and their agents reasonable access to the property.
• If, while staying at the property,
the tenant discovers any problems or has a complaint, they must report immediately and before departure to St Just Holiday
Cottages or the Owner who will make every attempt to resolve the issue so that the tenant can continue to enjoy their stay.
• Dogs are accepted
by prior arrangement and details must be entered on the booking form.
• Dogs must not be left unattended in the
cottage unless by prior arrangement with St Just Holiday Cottages. If a dog is left unattended, the Owner reserves the right
to enter the property if they feel that a dog is in distress, it is proving a noise nuisance to neighbours or that damage
is being caused. Every attempt will be made to contact the owner in such a situation, and it is recommended that guests supply
a mobile number for such emergencies.
• Throws are provided for furniture, but please bring your own dog bedding.
• If your dog fouls in the garden, please remove, double bag and place in the outside rubbish bin.
do not charge extra for dogs. Please respect the property and do not allow your dogs to damage furniture and fittings. Use
throws to cover furnishings and beds, and let us know immediately if there are any spillages on the carpet. If damage is caused,
a charge may be made.
We take every care to ensure that
Lebanon Cottage is presented to a good standard so that you can enjoy your holiday. It is impossible to check every item and
every piece of equipment each week. If you encounter any problems with Lebanon Cottage, please let us know immediately during
your stay so that we can make every effort to resolve as quickly as possible and so that you can continue to enjoy your holiday.